Thursday, April 18, 2013

Spring and Storms and a Hobbit Party

 "I saw [a]in the right hand of Him who (A)sat on the throne a [b](B)book written inside and on the back, (C)sealed up with seven seals. And I saw a (D)strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, 'Who is worthy to open the [c]book and to break its seals?' And no one (E)in heaven or on the earth or under the earth was able to open the [d]book or to look into it. Then I began to weep greatly because no one was found worthy to open the [e]book or to look into it; and one of the elders *said to me, 'Stop weeping; behold, the (F)Lion that is (G)from the tribe of Judah, the (H)Root of David, has overcome so as to open the [f]book and its seven seals.'"
Revelations 5:1-5 
 
Those verses the Bible seem like a even more beautiful story.  No one could have told it like God has.  He is the best storyteller of all.  Just think: He creates living stories who make stories.  Everyone He created is a living story, and writers are living stories who make stories.  It's so complex and amazing.
There's a hobbit party going on at this blog: ofbattlesdragonsandswordsofadamant.blogspot.com. You can enter the giveaway to perhaps win a book. (:
There have been thunder storms lately.  The sirens went off but there weren't any tornadoes so I didn't see why they were waking people up in the middle of the night.  I wasn't afraid in the least (though I used to be, years ago).  But God is with us through the physical storms and the spiritual storms.  And the storms show his majestic power.  And Lightning is really good for the atmosphere actually.
This picture is really cool and it's from a storm in Nebraska Texas I found randomly online.
I am currently reading the book 13 Treasures.  It gets better when you realize the author is living in England and probably has an English accent.  The first chapter intrigued me and then it got a little boring but then it got really interesting.  I haven't finished it yet.  My sister's birthday is on Earth Day this Monday.  I have til then to finish editing my research paper.  Please pray I do well!

No comments:

Post a Comment