Sunday, September 16, 2012

Class

"Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, along with all types of evil behavior.  Instead, be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving one-another just as God through Christ has forgiven you."
Ephesians 4:31-32



I followed two figures into the black night outside last night.  The clouds covered us in gray and black, and the sweetest, gentlist pricks of cold droplets touched me all over in the silence.  The road sparkled, with a tinge of purple in the black, and an eerie light from the lamp posts at the end of the street made the colors blur together.  I twirled in the light droplets of mist, walking quickly but yet slowly into the damp light.
Hello, again.  I have not written anything for a while now.  maybe... two months?  I wanted to write at least one post a month.  Don't worry - I wasn't following strangers.  They were my parents.
I started watching the new Doctor Who epies(that is what I call the episodes for short - epies) and I am really enjoying them so far, especially the third epie of the new seventh season.  They go back in time to the western small towns!  It was weird hearing English accents next to American accents.

I want to read Bleak House to say that I have read it.  Needless to say, it is very long book by Charles Dickens.  C S Lewis was reading it at a tea party when he said this familiar quote, "You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me."
So I shall think that he enjoyed the book Bleak House.  I hear it is a mystery. 

I want to do NanoWrimo this year, in November.  It will be so much fun!  It will take perseverance and creativity, but I think at least ten thousand words a day so I can write as much if I push myself.   

New American girl books are coming, and since I've been a big fan of them since I was five or six, I'm going to read them.

I began Co-op this year.  At the class, we do History, Literature, Truth Project (Focus on the Family), grammar, and economics.  It is really fun learning things about short stories and the history of it in a Christian class that owns a gray cat and a piano!
God bless you all, writer or not, reader or not.
~~~Emilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment