Monday, July 25, 2011

The Drought and the past

Yes, it is very very hot outside, regardless of the little dots of rain we received last night.  Not long ago, I went on vacation with my family to Indiana and we saw the beautiful woods in all their beauty.  I felt like I was at home.  The weather had been so perfect.  There were hardly any mosquitoes.  There were NO roaches as far as I could see in the week that I was away from my home.  I was given more books from my grandmother(five books in the Home to Heather Creek series, and another book called Angel Sister).  I've written a lot since last time I wrote in this 'online journal'.  Ryann Watters is going to be two movies based on the two books in the series(Ryann Watters and the King's Sword, and Ryann Watters and the Shield of Faith).  The scripts have been completed.  I am excited for the movie.
I am also excited(maybe a little bit more excited) for the Hobbit part 1: An Unexpected Journey to come to theaters.

The Fading Story is revealing itself, and taking shape.  God is helping me. 

Never Alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment